Coming Soon Listings
Luxury Townhomes & Condos
New Construction Homes
Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to The Madison Common in Madison, New Jersey
Conveniently located in Madison NJ, The Madison Common is a great place to live, raise a family, relax and enjoy life!
Madison lies about
25 miles west of New York City in Morris County, NJ and is just minutes away from all
the conveniences necessary for today's lifestyles. The Borough
of Madison is on the NJ Transit's Midtown Direct Train line and
has easy access to Manhattan. The NJ Transit Morris and Essex
Line of serves Madison with direct service to New York Penn
Station and to Hoboken.
- Madison Commons is a Distinctive Townhome Community of 2 and 3 Bedroom
Townhomes with 2.1 to 3.1 Baths and 1 Car Garages in Madison, NJ
- Centered around a Lovely 3 acre Pond
entirely surrounded by heavily wooded areas spotted by
individual residences, a swimming pool & sidewalks
- The amenities are perfectly maintained and offer a Heated
Community Pool, Clubhouse with Sauna and Exercise Room and
- Location! Location! Location! Located in an Convenient area.
Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- 3 +/-minute drive to
Madison Train Station for the Midtown Direct train to New York
City and Hoboken. 1 +/- Mile from the Madison Train Station.
- 25 +/- Miles from Manhattan
- 30 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- Conveniently located just 1 +/- Miles from the
Madison Town Center (Downtown Madison)
- 3 +/- minute drive to the Madison Downtown, the center of
shops, and eateries
- 15+/- minutes to The
Mall at Short Hills
Minutes to Major Routes
like 24 and Interstates 287, 78, 280 & 80
Close to the NY JETS Training Facility.
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Madison Commons, Madison, NJ: A Complete Living Experience
The Madison Common
was built from 1982-1986 and there are 208 townhomes featuring 2-3 Bedrooms and 2.1-3.1 Baths and an attached
Garage. Some units have basements, some of which are
finished. The community is entirely
surrounded by heavily wooded areas spotted by individual
The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's lifestyles. There
are 7 different floor
plans to choose from.
The community landscape is beautiful and gives each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy peaceful walks around
the pond, jogs or bike rides. Parks and Shopping are nearby.
When you own a home at The Madison Common you spend your free
time doing what you want to. Outside, extensive landscaping
adds a full richness to the rustic charm of this most desirable
community. Additionally your tranquil and active moods can both
be satisfied here. Relax by the shimmering pond or actively
pursue the tennis courts and the swimming pool. The choice is yours.
The Madison Common Listings / Homes for Sale
Community Details, Information
- Community Type: Townhomes/Townhouses
- Price Range: $390,000 - $742,000
- Beds/Baths: 2-3 / 2.1-3.1
- Parking: 1 Car Garage
- Number of Units: 208
- Year Built: 1982-1986
- Amenities: Heated Outdoor Community Pool, Tennis Courts, Community Clubhouse with Sauna and Exercise Room
- Common Features: Cedar and Brick Exterior. Spacious Living Rooms with Fireplaces, Formal Dining Area. Custom Eat-in-Kitchens, Separate Laundry areas with washer and dryer hookup. Economical Gas-Fired/Natural Gas Heat, Central Air conditioning, Attached Garage with Direct Access to Units, Large Deck or Patio depending on the model. Extra parking for additional cars and guests. Some units have Basements, some of the Basements are finished.
- Schools: Excellent Madison Public Schools. Three elementary schools (K-5), Kings Road, Central Avenue and Torey J. Sabatini, Madison Junior School (6-8) and Madison High School often cited in statewide and national rankings. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: NYC and Hoboken Trains as well as NYC and Morris County buses are nearby.
- Fun & Recreation: 1 +/- mile to Downtown Madison, the center of town, shops, and eateries, About 25 miles to NYC. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. are just a few miles away. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available.
- Special Features: Minutes from convenient and reliable service on NJ Transit's Midtown Direct Train to New York City and Hoboken, Close to Major Routes and Shopping.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
- Maintenance Fee Includes: Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance, Common Area Maintenance including the Pool, Clubhouse and Pond, Snow Removal
The Madison Common, Madison, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
you own a home at The Madison Commons Community in Madison, NJ you spend your free time doing what you
want to. Outside, extensive landscaping adds a full richness to the rustic charm
of this most desirable community. Additionally your tranquil and active moods
can both be satisfied here. Relax by the shimmering pond or actively pursue the
jogging path and swimming pool. The choice is yours.
If even more active life
beckons, visit the borough parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball. The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
A timeless beauty encompassing luxury, comfort and convenience
set in the natural surroundings of The Madison Commons.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the The Madison Common Experts!
Local Community Map of The Madison Common in Madison, NJ